mailman

Re: please remove me as opendip mailing list administrator

From: Bob Proulx
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:52:33 -0600

Hello Creighton,

Creighton MacDonnell wrote:
> I no longer remember the password for this mailing list. I have
> tried to get the admin interface to send me a password reminder, but
> I never receive it. Why does it not send it to
> "address@hidden"?

I have no idea.

> Can someone there please remove "address@hidden" as
> moderator of the Opendip mailing list? This is the second time I
> have asked for this. I plan to forward we each of these spam E-mails
> to you until this stops.

I am sorry this has been frustrating for you.  This is the first
message I have personally seen on it.  There are a variety of places
to send email but sending a message to the address@hidden address
would be the highest escalation possible for all problems.  (And I
won't see it there but I know it will get handled there.)

I removed your address from the mailing list owner field and replaced
it with the listhelper team email address where it can be swept into
the team management.  Hopefully that will be sufficient.

Bob