mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Re: New textual domain "mailutils"

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Re: New textual domain "mailutils"
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:15:47 +0100

Jordi Mallach <address@hidden> writes:

Hello!

> Mailutils has very recently got NLS support (quickly after the 0.2
> release) and we'd like to open a new textual domain for it at the TP.

Great :)

> This domain would require disclaimers, and would have a contact address
> of address@hidden (if mailing lists are allowed as contact
> addresses for upstream maintainers).

allowed to send messages to such a list.  Shall we send arriving PO
files to this address?  Or just URL pointers from where you can
download new translation files?

> As the NLS support appeared after the last release (and to avoid doing a
> new quick release now), we could use a pot from a CVS snapshot and call
> it version 0.2.1.

Okay.

> You can get such tarball from
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs.backups/mailutils.tar.gz
> The next official releases will have a less braindead URL, so please
> don't link this one (as the tarball changes every day).

Okay, I'll fetch it later the day and initialize the new textdomain.

> The URL for mailutils could be http://www.gnu.org/software/mailutils/ .
>
> The current tarball includes just one po, for Catalan, of which I am
> author, so please assign the domain to myself while you're at it.

Thanks, her are updated resp. new registry records:

   <translator>Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez
    <alias>Jordi Mallach
    <alias>Jordi Mallach Pe'rez
    <mailto>address@hidden
    <disclaimer>

  <domain>mailutils
   <ref>GNU site<url>http://www.gnu.org/software/mailutils/
   <mailto>address@hidden
   <keep>0.2.1
   <disclaim>
   <url>http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs.backups/mailutils.tar.gz
   <remark>For a start we are using a CVS snapshot 2003-01-03

> Thanks for all, and happy 2003.

Thanks, happy New Year to you, too!

--
address@hidden (work) / address@hidden (home):              |