mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] howz going

From: Esmeralda
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] howz going
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:28:33 +0300

Hi,

The more outrageous the claim

We evaluate every application individually and o0ff er you the type of oL(=
)AN that=92s for you, given your particular needs and circumstances.

U S  $ 300 ,000       oL0 oANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE oPRACT ICALLY oGIVIoNG oAWAY MOoNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreoss below and paste in your WEoB BROoWSER:

realquikx.com

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

Souls, Quince would not have been at a loss for so much as a moment..
'I guess I never really thought about it much.'.
I nourished the dream that nothing could smother=20.
Sometimes, the valley was filled with tears,=20.
To find the Sunrise left --.

Get back to you later,
Rosemarie Schmidt