mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] call me back

From: Smith
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] call me back
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 19:17:13 -0400

Hello address@hidden,

The more outrageous the claim

We process all customer payments at our state-of-the-art payment processin=
g center, which ensures timely, accurate processing of payments on the day=
 they are received.

U S  $ 300 ,000       oL0 oANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE oPRACT ICALLY oGIVIoNG oAWAY MOoNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreoss below and paste in your WEoB BROoWSER:

Alectoria.realquikx.com

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

Impel you forever up the great stairs -- =20.
I am the one who labored as a slave,=20.
Now, through my children, I'm reaching the goal.=20.
It might be the one little bite.
While ravening clouds, the burial clouds, in black masses spreading,.

Bye,
Audra Grisham=20