mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Re: PHARMACqtgY

From: Georgene Stutts
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Re: PHARMACqtgY
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:13:13 -0400

V e A n L n I h U y M p
X t A s N h A c X h
C k I t A e L k I z S p
S j O m M m A v
M u E h R s I p D k I f A y
A k M u B d I j E i N a
V c I o A k G j R o A o

http://www.rankasone.com

You have word from Colonel Krupkin in Paris? I have words concerning Colonel Krupkin, General. In line with your instructions to monitor the colonels telephone conversations, including those international lines authorized by him, I received a tape from Paris several minutes ago that I thought you should listen to. As usual, you are most efficient and I am most grateful; and as