mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Life, white-shouldered

From: Morton Hollingsworth
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Life, white-shouldered
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 03:05:53 +0360

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE5 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateL
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate4
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only8
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateG
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateT

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://PQ5Y87.gtris.net

Redrick rummaged in his pocket, took out a bolt weighing an ounce or so, and
     "We made it!" Arthur rasped deliriously. "Mr. Schuhart, we did make it,

empty stomach--it's dangerous to the health: one  drink makes  your arms and
hillocks. The map still  showed this as solid swamp. The  map's old, thought
mother nor her father. And that  spot there was Arthur Burbridge, unlike his

an  abandoned  construction  site, yawned before them.  It was  covered with
Burbridge, maybe I'll figure something out.
him  face down into the  deepest puddle  and fell down next to him, reliving
was nothing else visible in the yellow fog.

     Noonan put  on a  wide-eyed look of surprise,  raised his finger to his
     He set up the glasses, quickly opened the bottle, and turned to Noonan.