mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] Santa glasses

From: Cyril Mckee
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] Santa glasses
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:12:14 +0100

A cruise holiday of a lifetime. The Shock have home-court advantage in the best-of-five. Hurry on don't miss this special it won't last. No characters, merely puppets. Now I have to train my hands to type on the space bar with my left thumb. But Kanwar Chadha, co-founder of Sirf Technology, says navigation devices are making far broader inroads.
I hope everyone will enjoy.
They WILL sell out FAST so call now to book 'n save!
Effective and well-done manipulations, but notso far from propaganda. Actually, reducing Bush to an anti-pacifist and Christians to supporters of theocracyis so caricatural is becomes ridiculous and plain false. Now I have to train my hands to type on the space bar with my left thumb. It can also convert man pages to html, latex, rtf, and other formats.
The Shock have home-court advantage in the best-of-five. I hope everyone will enjoy. I don't want to believe that. However, it's completely untested yet.
Actually, reducing Bush to an anti-pacifist and Christians to supporters of theocracyis so caricatural is becomes ridiculous and plain false. With the context, you can tell that the song is anti-Bush,and that the statue is pro-Christian. I hope everyone will enjoy.
Autrijus tricked me into it by giving me commiter rights! If it wasn'tinteresting, they wouldn't bookmark it in the first place, right ?
Take advantage of duty-free shopping or explore ancient ruins.
But both have the same problem. Pride of Hawaii promises you a cruise holiday of a lifetime.
That doesn't mean they're necessarily superior at every point of view.
So hurry on and book now.
So, tell me that the comic book is worth it and better than the movie.
This special is selling fast so don't get left behind on this superb cruise.
The Shock have home-court advantage in the best-of-five.
Effective and well-done manipulations, but notso far from propaganda.
Effective and well-done manipulations, but notso far from propaganda. With the context, you can tell that the song is anti-Bush,and that the statue is pro-Christian. But Kanwar Chadha, co-founder of Sirf Technology, says navigation devices are making far broader inroads. I wonder what they mean by that.