make-alpha

3.81 release on Sunday

From: Boris Kolpackov
Subject: 3.81 release on Sunday
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:32:27 +0200

Paul,

I've been testing the latest CVS (rc1 + fix for SEGV) and it feels
ok. I ran make under valgrind on my build system and didn't see any
accesses to freed memory. So I am for the release on Sunday.

Also I think it would be a good idea to keep the repository frozen
for a couple of week after the release in case somebody finds a
critical bug and we need to release 3.81.1 or something.

-boris