Re: Dos Style path in 3.79.1-7 and -5

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Dos Style path in 3.79.1-7 and -5
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:14:11 -0400

%% Rami Mehio <address@hidden> writes:

  rm> I have been using   gnu make 3.79 on win32. The shell i use is cmd.exe.

  rm> I have recently upgraded my cygwin tools including make to
  rm> 3.79.1-5 (and subsequently to -7).

If you are using the GNU make that comes with Cygnus, you need to
contact them about these problems.

They are using a slightly modified version of GNU make, which is not the
same as the one available directly from the FSF.

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/