Urgent Help

From: satya dev
Subject: Urgent Help
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:50:16 +0300

  Hi

I am trying to run build_w32.bat file on Windows 2000 server with VC++ installed on this and mkts tool is also installed.

Yes I followed your instructions that was available on your site but still I am getting the following problem

1) when I was running command "make /f NMakefile it was giving me error

"gnumake is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

NMAKE : fatal error U1077: ' gnumake' : return code '0*1'

Stop.

"

2) after that when I tried "build_w32" also giving me the problem

>>Echo off

>>"Linking WinRel/gnumake.exe"

>>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "WinRel/dir.obj"

>>"WinRel build failed"

So I request you to please help me to overcome this. Actually I was trying to install oracle applications on my server. If you need any more details please tell me.

I saw a patch available on your site, how to apply this patch, please let me know.

Regards

Dev