Re: GNU make 3.81, Windows port [resend]

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: GNU make 3.81, Windows port [resend]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:20:27 -0400

Quoting "Aronsky, Pavel" <address@hidden>:

If somebody is interested in the changes for w32\subproc\sub_proc.c, as described above, I'll send my mods.

Your patches would need to be formed in a manner that would leave the older methods to help support those OS systems such as Windows 95 that do not have the newer methods available. However, please feel free to submit your patches to the patch tracker for review.

Earnie Boyd

http://shop.siebunlimited.com