make fixes/patches availability 3.81?

From: Mark Txx
Subject: make fixes/patches availability 3.81?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:33:19 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you all for the feedback on a native WIN32 GNU make.
It seems that we may want to try out 3.81 again.

I know that the "stock" release has a bug that doesn't allow our module.mk system to work.
I did download a binary that fixed this but where can I find these fixes?  I'm not a big fan of patch files is there a website with the updated source files?

This site only seems to mention the initial 3.81 release:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/make/

thanks

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.