GNU Make under Windows 7

From: Terry Wilson
Subject: GNU Make under Windows 7
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:32:33 +0100

Hi,

I’m looking for some help getting GNU Make to work under Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit.

I know that the makefile and my version of make (3.77) work from the Windows command line under XP but with Windows 7 only 1 task from the makefile is executed and then I get the error message:

 “[sig] c:\heber\exe\gcc-m68k\bin\make.exe 1000 (0) call_handler: couldn't get context of main thread, error 998"

The console freeze but  “Ctrl+c” gives the error :

“[sig] make 1000 (183) call_handler: couldn't get context of main thread, error 998"

After this the console is completely unresponsive and must be closed.

Hope you can help,

Regards,

Terry Wilson