man2html-dev

Re: [Man2html-dev] RE: Savannah

From: Earl Hood
Subject: Re: [Man2html-dev] RE: Savannah
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:32:37 -0500

On May 22, 2003 at 20:44, "Jason M. Kikta" wrote:

> Thanks. I'll try and take a look at the edits this weekend. I think you're
> right about the install.me. It mistook my RH 9 box for Solaris, so I had to
> do it by hand. I guess good instructions or maybe a makefile would work.

The install.me that is with v3.0.1 is quite old.  The one used by
MHonArc is newer.  BTW, I do not think install.me cares about
the difference between Solaris and Linux.  It treats both as a Unix-type
system.

Can you be more specific about the problem you had?

An alternative installation method would to try to use the Makefile.PL
type of method that Perl modules typically use.

> Also, I'm showing as a member of the project, but not as an admin.

I corrected this.  You are now listed as a project admin.

--ewh