maposmatic-contact

Re: [Maposmatic-contact] Translation Maposmatic

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-contact] Translation Maposmatic
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:15:45 +0200

Hello Clem,

2009/9/24 C. Mark | Geo-bit <address@hidden>:
> if you need someone for the german language, I can try to do it !

Many thanks!

Currently, we do not have the infrastructure to support translation of
street index but we are thinking about it.

In the meatime, you could help us:

 * To translate the web site. The sentences to translate are available here:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic.git/tree/www/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/django.po

 * To tell us how the street index is organised in German: do you have
prefixes? Are they put at the end of street name like in French? etc.