maposmatic-dev

[Maposmatic-dev] Update frequency for administrative boundaries

From: Hans F. Nordhaug
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Update frequency for administrative boundaries
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:31:40 +0100

Hi!

According to the FAQ, MapOSMatic is one day behind OSM. Is this the
case for the administrative boundaries too? The reason I'm asking is
that we added administrative boundaries for all of Norway the 12/13th
of February, but still you can't select them. Is Nominatim to blame or
is it MapOSMatic? It seems that boundaries are in place - Ex. Oslo:
http://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/search?q=oslo
http://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/details.php?place_id=14776

Regards,
Hans

PS! The link to the Wiki on http://www.maposmatic.org/about/ only
works if you use HTTP, in stead of HTTPS.