maposmatic-dev

[Maposmatic-dev] [Booklet] fetching articles from Wikipedia

From: Pierre Mauduit
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] [Booklet] fetching articles from Wikipedia
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 13:02:28 +0200

Hi,

Here is my little python script adapted from Thomas' C code, in order to
fetch pages from Wikipedia, render them with webkit and print them out
into cairo surface (if I understood correctly) :

http://beneth.fr/~pedrov/booklets.tar.bz2

This may be perfectible, by tweaking the provided CSS stylesheet,
checking if the WP article really exists, ...

Hope that it could be integrated somehow into the booklet rendering
process,

--
Pierre