maposmatic-dev

[Maposmatic-dev] Printable (aka B&W) style sheet

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Printable (aka B&W) style sheet
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:44:19 +0200

Hello,

Sylvain and myself have worked on a style sheet more suitable for
printing. It is called Black & White style sheet but we probably put
"Printable Mapnik" on the maposmatic website as the style-sheet still
keep some colours. ;-)

All roads are put in white, on a very light grey background. Using
advanced features of Mapnik2, we now display more street names, even
if we still have undisplayed street names.

Sylvain and myself think this style-sheet can be put as default one.
To be decided within the project.

Best regards,
d.