maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 17:41:17 +0200

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 17:15, Simone Cortesi <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks,
I believe there is no other occurrence of the "less than" char
anywhere else in my translated files.
You're right, I checked (quick grep for '<' only showed proper html tags after the fix up for shift+control). :)

> I'll integrate your translations into my local repository, fix up the
> <SHIFT> and <CONTROL> and send off the patches on your behalf.

cool!
And done.
Reminds himself of the adage 'Festina Lente'...

Best regards,
Jeroen

--
BA[Start]