maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] File descriptor leak problem

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] File descriptor leak problem
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:48:50 +0200

Le Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:33:22 +0200,
David MENTRE <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Very good news! \o/ Thank you Maxime!
>
> What are our criteria for the public announcement?

We are running several rendering jobs on the production server now,
with big areas. I think a good plan is to let the production server
handle its normal load of rendering requests during this night, and do
the announcement tomorrow morning.

I have to update the announcement text a bit following David
(Decotigny) comments, I'll send it again on the list before the end of
the day, or early tomorrow morning.

It would also be nice to list at
http://wiki.maposmatic.org/doku.php?id=2012_announcement the different
places where we will make the announcement, and who will be in charge
of making the announcement.

Regards,

Thomas
--