maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Public announcement now possible

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Public announcement now possible
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:31:49 +0200

Hello,

Le 18 avril 2012 08:46, Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden> a écrit :
> We have reached a point where we think it is possible to make the
> public announcement about the new version of MapOSMatic.

Well, it appears that the virtual machine that hosts our web server
and our rendering pipeline is down... and the administrator able to
restart the machine won't be online before 18:00 this evening
(european time).

So it is probably better to delay the announcements for a while. ;-)

Best regards,
d.