maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] In production

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] In production
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:32:13 -0700

* Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden> [2012-04-24 20:26:52]:

> Maxime has put in production (on www.maposmatic.org) all the changes
> that had been committed in the Git repository until now. So things like
> the latest German translation updates, the Brasilian Portuguese
> abbreviations, the GEOS Intersection fix, and other fixes are now in
> production.

Also, disregard the few errors about the LAG_FILE constant not being
defined. These are the few queries that went through in the short amount
of time between the code update and me shutting down Apache to update
our settings_local.py ;-)

All is good now, let's see how these improvements help.

Also (saying it publicly so I commit to it), I'll be working on a
revamped job details template tonight (shown on /maps/, /jobs/ and
/jobs/ID). We have more details to show (stylesheet, layout, language,
etc) and a few bugs to fix in there, so I'll take care of all this.

/Max
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''