maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] How to develop with translations on Transifex?

From: Hakan Tandogan
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] How to develop with translations on Transifex?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:44:09 +0200

Hi guys,

On 28.04.2013 18:42, Maxime Petazzoni wrote:
* Hakan Tandogan <address@hidden> [2013-04-28 10:16:05]:

I am planning to extract those scripts into a seperate git repo from
which they can be referenced as a gitmodule (or something like that,

Sounds good.

as mentioned earlier, I have created a git subproject [1] and added all you guys as "pull-only" to it. And also, put a ".gitmodule" reference to it. My intention is to put all Jenkins related scripts into there so you can send me pull requests if need arises.

Could you please do a pull of the maposmatic and ocitysmap repositories and check whether you can still make changes to the core source tree, commit and push them? The last thing I would want to do is to block others from working :-)

There is a fine introduction into git submodules at [2].

Regards,
Hakan

[1]: https://github.com/maposmatic/ci-scripts

[2]: http://git-scm.com/book/en/Git-Tools-Submodules