maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Slides on i18n in MapOSMatic

From: David MENTRÉ
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Slides on i18n in MapOSMatic
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 10:54:11 +0100

Hello Jeroen,

2013-11-08 22:47, Jeroen van Rijn:
- Slide 6: What's need to be translated -> What needs to be translated
- Slide 10: Balrusian -> Belarusian / German Japanese -> German, Japanese
- Slide 11: You have both crowd translation and crowd-translation.
Perhaps best to stick with just the latter.

Thanks, fixed.

- Slide 13: "Translators come automagically". Well, I know I came in
response to an article on LWN.net.

I updated the slides accordingly.

 http://www.bentobako.org/tmp/2013-11-13-maposmatic-i18n.pdf

That said, I hope there's going to be a video of the talk, as I'm
looking forward to watching it.

Sorry, no video recording and the presentation will be in French. This is a very informal gathering of local city developers.

Thank you for the feedback and the fixes,
Best regards,
david