masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Summer School at Castellon (Spain) approved

From: mperez
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School at Castellon (Spain) approved
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:48:40 +0100

  Hi all,

  We are proud to announce that the Summer School on Libre Software at
Castellon (Spain) has been approved.

  We have a meeting at our University to talk about the course on March
the 15th. We will be in touch with the people who have to participate in
the Summer School.

  Thanks for your patience, PABLO and MIGUEL.

--
Las Patentes contra Europa.   |  No al canon por el préstamo
Europa contra las patentes.   |  de libros.

   NO to software patents     |  http://www.maratondeloscuentos.org/
   http://swpat.ffii.org      |