masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Future meetings [was: Proposed agenda for the MoLOS m

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Future meetings [was: Proposed agenda for the MoLOS meeting in Stuttgart]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:19:32 +0200

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 12:36 +0200, Janis Gailis wrote:
[... Quite interesting comments removed]
>    I cannot attend the meeting at Stuttgart, but would like to attend
> the meeting in Genove in July, and present the AUC's plans and
> floss-related course development projects. I would like to propose an
> agenda task about establishing international projects gaining the
> Internet community and using those projects in education. I suppose
> you'll find a day and time for the Genove meeting in Stuttgart?

Sorry for not answering to this before. Indeed, I would like to have a
meeting at Genova. I guess some of us are going to be there. I will, of
course, but a bit busy (chairing the educational symposium, and having
two project-related meetings).

In any case, I'll do my best to save as much time as possible to devote
time to this. Probably the best moment would be the day after the
educational symposium. We finish the afternoon with a panel about
studies on  libre software. Right after that we could have our own BOF,
or just leave together to have some beers ;-) I could also meet in the
late afternoon of the day before, I guess.

Of course, another chance will be in Castellon. I will be there just for
one day (June 4th), but some people from my group will stay longer.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----