mibble-users

RE: [Mibble-users] A feature for mibble (removil mibs for a MibLoader)

From: Rajneesh Watsh
Subject: RE: [Mibble-users] A feature for mibble (removil mibs for a MibLoader)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:17:45 +0530

Hi All,

Per, you can surely count me in always. Yes I too will be interested to
know what are the missing features from the MibbleBrowser which wshang
can report. I am a bit too tied up for this month though as we have a
code complete by the month end so may be I wont be able to respond with
Per's agility :) but I will endeavor to support the code I have written.
I agree that it's a semi-manufactured good for the time being.... And
any suggestions to improve it are most welcome.

Warm Regards,
Watsh.