mibble-users

[Mibble-users] Development on 2.5 has begun

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: [Mibble-users] Development on 2.5 has begun
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:04:29 +0200

Hi Mibblers!

It's been a while and not much has happened with Mibble...
So today I took the Sunday off and spent some quality time
with the bug list. Puh! It's been a while for me too!

Anyway, I think I've fixed the bug reported here previously
by Thomas Åhlén (#9962). I had to do quite some surgery in
a couple of methods you don't even want to know about, but
I really hope that I got it all right in the end. If you're
interested in testing this, please download the development
version from http://www.mibble.org/ and give it a spin.

Also, I fixed quite an embarrasing bug that caused some MIB
files to be loaded several times, so my guess is that Mibble
might be a bit faster in the upcoming version 2.5. I'll come
back with an approximate estimate before the release.

Enjoy!

/Per
--
Per Cederberg, Software Consulting