mibble-users

[Mibble-users] Last call for Mibble 2.6 testing

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: [Mibble-users] Last call for Mibble 2.6 testing
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:14:00 +0100

Hi!

Just writing to inform you that Mibble 2.6 is to be
released real-soon-now (tm). The latest release
candidate is version 2.6.beta4 which should be
completely bug free by now. If you have time and/or
are interested, please download and try it out:

http://www.mibble.org/download/development/index.html

I'd appreciate if you report any issues you find
as soon as possible, either to this list or directly
to me. If I get no bug reports, the final 2.6 version
will be shipped in a week or two. So that you all
will have it just in time for Christmas... ;-)

Cheers,

/Per