mibble-users

[Mibble-users] MibLoader problems

From: Mark Moran
Subject: [Mibble-users] MibLoader problems
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am trying to evaluate mibble-2.8 and getting problems with the MibLoader.

When I call the load method of the loader I receive the following exception:
net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoaderException: found 103 MIB loader errors
        at net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoader.load(Unknown Source)
        at net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoader.load(Unknown Source)

This happens after I have validated my MIB with several validators including the MibbleValidator and got 0 errors.

Please help me on that. Is there a way to see the errors?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark

Looking for earth-friendly autos?