microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] Re: compilation error under freebsd 6

From: Oskar Liljeblad
Subject: [microdc-devel] Re: compilation error under freebsd 6
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:59:07 +0100

On Tuesday, January 24, 2006 at 20:38, address@hidden wrote:
> > Just a guess, try running configure with --without-libiconv-prefix
> It's workaround, anyway:
> Neither 0.11.0 nor 0.11.1 works.
> Furthermore, I have no diffiriences between config.log with it
> and without it except one thing. Here is exception:

I finally got around looking into this... I think one problem
(at least) is that microdc.h includes iconv.h not knowing if it
exists or not. And other places in the code it is assumed that
iconv is available. I've done some modifications to the code.
Please, if you find the time, try out the source code on this
location:

  http://oskarsapps.mine.nu/microdc-0.11.2.tar.gz

Regards,

Oskar