microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] microdc firewall

From: Sebastian Ewert
Subject: [microdc-devel] microdc firewall
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:21:20 +0100

Hi,

I'm new to microdc and I'm using it with a hub in my local network. It works
fine, but I have a problem with searches that is related to my firewall.

When my firewall is active I can chat, browse other peoples file list,
download stuff. No problem. But when I search no hit is coming back.

The system is Debian Sarge and at first I tried the 0.7 packages from this
site. Before writing this I compiled version 0.11 myself (because the debian
packages from 0.8 on do not work with sarge because they use newer libc
versions than the one included in sarge). Both versions show the same
behaviour (regarding searches).

I attached my firewall script and my config file.

I thank you very much in advance...