microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] microdc and operator password

From: y-e-d
Subject: [microdc-devel] microdc and operator password
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 19:11:04 +0200

Yep, I'd like to change text colors too... it's verry messy
right now. And more - I'd like it to be similar to Irssi for
example, where we could have different windows for different
things. Separate chat, private messages, parts, joins,
flielista etc... That would be great and made from microdc
the best DC for linux. ;)