microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] Latest DC++ breaks compatibility with microdc

From: Mark Lee
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] Latest DC++ breaks compatibility with microdc
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:41:32 -0700

IIRC, those are XML-based file lists.  Are you going to add another
dependency onto microdc?

It seems that Oskar hasn't had any time to put microdc into Savannah's
CVS repository.  I would suggest just patching against the latest
tarball.

What DC++ did sucks, though.  I blame the "Internet Explorer Syndrome"
(they can do whatever they please, since they have the most "market"
share).  Besides, they're trying to innovate themselves towards their
ADC protocol, it seems.

-Mark