microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] microdc filelist format problem

From: Matej Rehak
Subject: [microdc-devel] microdc filelist format problem
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:59:22 +0200

Hello,

today I've tried microdc 0.11.0. I've connected to DC HUB without
problem, but when I tried to get someone's filelist (I've tried 4-5
users) I received this remote error:

<user>: Download of `MyList.DcLst' failed (remote error: NMDC-style
lists no longer supported, please upgrade your client). 0B
transferred.

I think it's because new versions of DC/DC++ support only sending of
compressed filelists (compressed with bzip2 I think). I didn't find
any option (neither in configure script nor when running microdc)
which would handle bz2 filelists -- Will it be supported in the next
microdc release ?

Best regards,
M. Rehak