microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] Full Help for microdc2

From: Steffen Schulz
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] Full Help for microdc2
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:34:05 +0100

On 070223 at 00:00, Daeavelwyn Kalandeth Baeltalquis wrote:
> I'm looking for a fullhelp of microdc2, for example, i'm looking for the way
> to put my microdc client in active mode, or the command to refresh my share,
> but i've found nothing either in the "help" command nor in the microdc-devel
> mailing list. Is there a wiki for microdc??

These things are implemented via variables:

help
help set
set
set active on
set filelist_refresh_interval 600

$ cat .microdc2/config

set nick pepe
set hub_charset cp1252
set active on
set auto_reconnect on
set downloaddir /mnt/datapile/incoming/
set display publicchat
set logfile publicchat upload download connections
set logfile /home/pepe/.microdc2/logfile
connect a.b.c.d

HTH,
pepe