microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] few suggestions

From: vaibhav agarwal
Subject: [microdc-devel] few suggestions
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 01:08:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I want to give few suggestions for microdc. I liked it
a lot and perhaps that compelled me to write to you.

1. search command should directly show the search
result. Or create a new command which can do that.
2. Atleast filesize criteria should be added for
search.
3. when search results come, result string should be
directly usable to download the file.

suppose result is "google tech talks/UbuntuLinux.avi"
so i should be able to dl it directly using some
command say "download". Ex. as below.
download "google tech talks/UbuntuLinux.avi"

The current process to download is very long and
tedious. And it is primarily used for download, so i
hope this kind of improvements will be useful.