microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] slovak translation / continuing development

From: Vladimir Chugunov
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] slovak translation / continuing development
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:45:03 +0400

Guys,

I'm sorry but I'm very busy with commercial project - I hope you understand what it has high priority due to possible penalties in case of delay. All patches sent to me via e-mail are collected as well as patches from http://cs.ozerki.net/zap/pub/microdc2/.
I hope I'll have time to spent on microdc2 in May.

Once again - if somebody wants to help me with this project - let me know - I can open direct access to microdc CVS.

Regards, Vladimir.