microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] Re: microdc-devel Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4

From: Josh Watts
Subject: [microdc-devel] Re: microdc-devel Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:08:53 -0400

Take a look at the display and log settings. Type "set display<tab>" to see the list:

connections - When connecting to or receiving a connection from someone
debug - Lots of debug info
download - When downloads begin
joinpart - When someone joins/leaves the hub
publicchat - General chat from everyone
searchresults - When search results come in
upload - When uploads begin

Most the above produce way too much chatter, so I usually leave it at "publicchat connections"

--
Josh Watts

Message: 1