microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] Github repository created

From: Oliver Gasser
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] Github repository created
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 18:55:54 +0200

Great idea, Josh! Wanted to look into a github project myself, but I am obviously participating in this one now :)

Oliver

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Josh Watts <address@hidden> wrote:
I did a quick search on github and didn't see any existing microdc2 repositories, and as I've got a few small hacks to my own local copy, I thought it would be good to start one. As I find time, I'll try to build up a couple branches from my own tweaks and the patches I can find on this list. :-)

https://github.com/jnwatts/microdc2

--
Josh Watts