mifluz-dev

[Mifluz-dev] Re: Mifluz tutorial or examples

From: Mads Lindstrøm
Subject: [Mifluz-dev] Re: Mifluz tutorial or examples
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:07:27 +0100 (CET)

 --- Mads Lindstrøm <address@hidden> skrev:
> Have anybody made a Mifluz tutorial? It could also
> just be a small example of how to create an inverted
> index using Mifluz.

I have found a small example in the sources
(mifluz/examples/example0.cc). I was able to compile
and execute it on my Debian system. However, I had to
add the following lines to the top of the example:

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

I used the following command to compile it:

gcc-3.2 -I/usr/include/mifluz example0.cc -o example0
-lmifluz -lstdc++

Hope it can help somebody.

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og
virusscan