[Mingw-cross-env-list] gdb support

From: Mark de Wever
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gdb support
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:18:12 +0200

Hi,

I created a package for gdb and was wondering whether there's interest
in such a package. I created this package in order to avoid installing
MinGW/MSYS on Windows. With the package it's directly in my cross
compiled tree and can easily be copied to a Windows machine.

If there's interest in this package, I'll clean up the package file and
post it here.

Regards,
Mark de Wever