Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:12:10 +0200

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> FreeBSD 7.2 (i386) requires xorg-libraries for the native part of the qt
> build. I couldn't find a way to configure without x11.
>
> OSX 10.5 doesn't have the -a option for cp, cp -pR is the equavalent
> (qt.mkline 50).

These issues might already be solved by the latest changes. In addition,
I added some more bugfixes regarding X11 on native tools as well as
the host-little-endian option.

> Open Solaris 2009.06 (x86) builds successfully with the attached
> changes to qt.mk. I'm not sure how to make that cross-plaform,
> maybe some sed trickery.

I think I found a way. I fixed that with a SED expression to avoid
having to maintain a patch for the native Qt build. I just changed the
default Solaris PLATFORM setting from "solaris-cc" to "solaris-g++".

It would be great if you'd re-check everything, based on the current
version 471 (changeset bf5c51b76a90).

Greets,

    Volker

--