Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL Mixer checksum

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL Mixer checksum
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:38:13 +0100

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> The checksum of SDL_mixer-1.2.9.tar.gz seems to have changed on the
> 6th Nov, after the package update on the 28th Oct.

Thanks for the hint. I just contacted the authors of SDL_mixer.

SDL_mixer-1.2.9.tar.gz is now reverted to its old version,
so the problem is solved and we don't need to run an emergency
release.

The other SDL_mixer version with some additional bugfixes is
available as SDL_mixer-1.2.10.

Thanks to Sam Lantinga for the great cooperation!

Greets,

    Volker

--
Volker Grabsch