Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw env and cmake

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw env and cmake
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 02:24:09 +0100

Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa <address@hidden> schrieb:
> y write de cmake find file, default sarch in /opt/mingw but you can change
> de path with cmake variables
> cmake -DMINGW_ENV_ROOT_PATH=/new/path

Thanks for your contribution. At a first glance, it looks like
exactly the kind of CMake find file that we need. However, someone
more experienced with CMake should have a look at it.

So what do the others think about it? Does anyone have the time
to polish up the spelling of the comments and status messages?

Is is a good idea to include it with mingw-cross-env?
If yes:
    What would be a good file name and a good place for it?
If no:
    Where else should we publish that find file?

Should we provide it to upstream, i.e. the CMake project?

Greets,

    Volker

--
Volker Grabsch