[Mingw-cross-env-list] Compile gxine-gui for xine

From: Reggie Wong
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Compile gxine-gui for xine
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:21:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
    Can anybody besides myself try to compile gxine gui for xine? Necessary dependencies to get past configure I noticed are gtk packages, xine-list-1.1.exe, mozilla _javascript_ library, and the plugins of xine in .dll format which the xine-lib included in mingw-cross-env are not present. I really would like to see if it is at all possible now to have a different gui for xine player than the xine win32 gui which is rather too simple.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xine/files/gxine/0.5.905/gxine-0.5.905.tar.bz2/download