[Mingw-cross-env-list] Wine cross-compilation detection - wxwidgets

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Wine cross-compilation detection - wxwidgets
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:20:20 +1000

So it seems wxwidgets wasn't being affected by pthreads, but by wine.
Attached is just the standard $(SED) replacement.

Out of curiosity, since I'm seeing this more often, I tried:

$ grep 'checking whether we are cross compiling... no' log/* | uniq

and came up with over 80 packages (below). Of course, some of those
are native stages of builds, but I was surprised by the number.

Is this likely to be an issue, or would we have already noticed it?

Tony

log/atk:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/aubio:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/binutils:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/cairo:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/cppunit:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/expat:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/fftw:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/flac:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/freeglut:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/freetype:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/fribidi:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gc:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gcc:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gd:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gdal:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gdb:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/geos:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gettext:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/giflib:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/glib:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gmp:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gnutls:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gsl:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gsoap:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gst-plugins-base:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gst-plugins-good:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/gstreamer:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/guile:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/id3lib:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/jasper:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/jpeg:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libcroco:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libdnet:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libevent:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libffi:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libgeotiff:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libgsf:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libiconv:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/liblo:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libmad:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libodbc++:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/liboil:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libpano13:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libpaper:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libpng:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/librsvg:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libsamplerate:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libshout:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libsndfile:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libtool:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libunistring:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libxml2:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/libxslt:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/muparser:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/openexr:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/pdflib_lite:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/pixman:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/plotutils:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/popt:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/portaudio:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/postgresql:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/proj:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/readline:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/sdl:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/sdl_image:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/sdl_mixer:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/sdl_net:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/sdl_pango:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/sdl_ttf:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/smpeg:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/speex:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/sqlite:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/tiff:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/tre:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/vmime:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/vorbis:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/xerces:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/xine-lib:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/xmlwrapp:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/xz:checking whether we are cross compiling... no
log/zziplib:checking whether we are cross compiling... no