[Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL --disable-stdio-redirect?

From: Martin Gerhardy
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL --disable-stdio-redirect?
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:46:40 +0100

Hi.

I wonder whether we should compile SDL with --disable-stdio-redirect? We
are using SDL for some console applications in our project, too. And
writing the stuff to stdout and stderr.txt isn't very nice for these
apps. I don't know the reason why this was made like this. But i prefer
to see the stuff on the console when i run an application from console,
no?

Greetings
Martin