Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [NEW PACKAGE] minixml

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [NEW PACKAGE] minixml
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:37:59 +0100

Hello Martin,

Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Attached is a new package called minixml.

Thanks for your contribution and sorry for the late reply.
I included the package, but I had to change several things:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/1afdf820bbd7

    * renamed to "mxml", as this seems to be the official short hand name

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/d14c18eca116

    * performed some minor cleanups

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/807d82b755b7

    * used the directory listing rather than the release website for
      finding new versions, as directory listings usually have a more
      long time stable format

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/61b9e58a3ad1

    * removed the unnecessary $(SED) action
    * removed the call to ranlib as this is already done by the Makefile
    * make use of the "install-libmxml.a" target
    * ensure the lib/pkgconfig/ directory is created when necessary

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/56bc18f1056f

    * enabled thread safety

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/bcaeb17112d9

    * added a simple test program to ensure that the thread safety
      didn't introduce linker issues

Greets,
Volker

--