Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] issue with xerces test

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] issue with xerces test
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 01:17:56 +0100

Hello Pascal,

Pascal BOUSCASSE <address@hidden> schrieb:
> I have a specific issue when a try to get the xerces package.
> Here is the output :

Thanks for your report! I just noticed and fixed an issue with
the CURL package. This allowed me to reproduce your bug, which
I also fixed and proposed to upstream:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1951

Please check whether our current development version works for you:

    http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#development

Remember that until the Savannah downtime is over, you'll have
to use our temporary BitBucket repository:

    hg clone http://bitbucket.org/vog/mingw-cross-env

Greets,
Volker

--